When choosing an electric beard trimmer, you will want to choose the best one. But how do you tell what that is? There are many factors that go into making a decision, from battery life to range of length settings and ease of cleaning. Here are 8 reasons why the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200 is the best.
1. Cutting Element What makes the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200 the best? One important factor is the stainless steel blades that have been double sharpened, helping to prevent skin irritation as well as giving a faster trim. This beard trimmer has 20 integrated settings, ranging from 0.5 mm to 10 mm, and a 0.5 mm precision. More precision means more styles you can trim your beard in, and this beard trimmer has a good range of lengths. Read up on the trimmer at beardcareshop.com/philips-norelco-beard-trimmer-series-7200/.
2. Vacuum This beard trimmer has a vacuum that catches up to 90% of hair trimmings, leaving you with less mess to clean up. No one likes cleaning up beard hair that has been left in the sink, so the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200 may be a good choice for you because of this.
3. Lift and Trim Technology You can get a more efficient cut with this beard trimmer because it lifts and guides hairs with a rounded contour comb, giving you an even trim that is gentler on your skin. You can say goodbye to razor burn and other skin discomforts if you use this trimmer.
4. Accessories The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200 comes with a precision trimmer as well, with both a 3 mm and a 5 mm precision comb. It also comes with a cleaning brush to help you clean out the trimmer.
5. Easy Use Features The length settings on this beard trimmer are easy to adjust, because it comes with a zoom wheel that you turn to adjust the length. The attachments are rinseable, making cleaning easier, and there is a convenient battery indicator display that will tell you if the battery is empty, full, or charging. The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200 can be used either with a cord or cordless, which makes for maximum convenience.
6. Battery The advanced lithium-ion battery in this beard trimmer will give you maximum power and 80 minutes of cordless use after only one hour of charging. You can even use it while it is in the process of charging.
7. Cleaning To clean the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200, rinse the blades and comb, empty the hair chamber, and use the cleaning brush to brush away loose hairs. The blades on this beard trimmer do not need to be oiled.
8. Warranty This Philips Norelco trimmer comes with a built in 2 year warranty, but another 3 years can be added by registering the trimmer on the website. This gives you a free 5 year warranty for minimal effort, and the trimmer is also built to last.
These cutting-edge features just might make the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200 the best. Try it for yourself and see if you agree.